My Salesforce sync isn't working! What's going on?
If your Salesforce connector has an error like this:
Error syncing on Mar 07, 2012 03:25 PM: No such column
'Spectate__RecentActivity2__c' on sobject of type Lead
You might have a permissions problem. To fix it, do the following in Salesforce:
- Go to Your Name (top right) => Setup
- Personal Setup => My Personal Information => Personal Information
- Find your "Profile" type, and click on it.
- Scroll down to the "Field-Level Security" section. Click "View" for "Lead"
- Click the "Edit" button
- Click on all the Spectate fields to make them visible:
- Most Recent Activity
- Most Recent Page View
- Page Views
- Recent Activity (there are 2 of these)
- Recent Page View (x2 also)
- Click the "Back to Profile" button
- Do the same thing for "Contact" in the "Field-Level Security" section
- Once everything's saved, try to sync again