Our support has moved to: here

Leads Filtering by creation date and assigned user + lead classification

holly.wright

31 Jan, 2012 10:24 PM

In the leads data table, it is difficult to tell which leads are new, which ones are existing clients versus prospects, and which leads have users assigned to them. It is also difficult to tell the difference between "Last Activity" and "Updated" columns. I'd like to see the "Updated" column replaced with a "Created" column that shows when the lead FIRST filled out a form on our site. That would make it much easier to sort the leads by how new they are, so I can more easily tell when we have new leads to assign to our sales team.

Additionally, a column to show the user assigned to each lead would also help, so I could see if leads are already assigned and so I could filter just the unassigned leads and begin assigning them. Once assigned, that user should receive notifications of activity by those leads on the site.

Finally, I need a way to mark leads as clients, prospects, or other classification. I have thought about using campaigns for this function, but it really needs to be one field in which one type is selected for each lead. Since leads can be in many different campaigns, this doesn't solve the problem.

Adding these three features would immensely help me in dealing with new leads and helping the sales team follow up as needed.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Bradley on 23 Feb, 2012 06:19 PM

We removed Updated and standardized on Last Activity and Created throughout the system.

We're discussing the lead assignment suggestions in this thread and lead types in this one

2. Bradley closed this discussion on 23 Feb, 2012 06:19 PM.

3. caitlin.vonhedemann re-opened this discussion on 19 Mar, 2012 09:03 PM

4. caitlin.vonhedemann closed this discussion on 19 Mar, 2012 09:03 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac